Saturday, October 8, 2011

Perfect NYC Weather



I couldn't have asked for better weather for a Saturday afternoon in October. 77 and sunny, I'll take it! The park was packed and it looks like everyone was having a great time.

How cute is this birthday party! 

I found this spot when I was running on Wednesday night and wanted to swing by again today.
It is so quite here even though just over that hill is the 96th st tennis courts. 

Another shot of my new favorite hill near the tennis courts. 

There is no better place than Central Park.



So many people soaking up the last summer rays. 
Its hard to believe that 50 and even 40 degree temps are just around the corner. 

I had to get one more picture of the birthday party before I left the park. Not only were there balloons everywhere but they had trains the kids were riding and activity tables all over the lawn. So precious! These kids are so lucky. 

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment