Sunday, October 16, 2011

20 days to go...This is really happening

Guess what they've put up around the park! 
While walking the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer course I saw the marathon banners!



These were along Central Park West in the high 70s, low 80s. I didn't spot Manhattan or Brooklyn but I might have missed them.

Oh! I see Manhattan! This is Central Park South which we will be running in just 20 short days. Now all we need are the Marathon Route flags and then I'll know its crunch time. 

After my walk through the park I headed to St. Patrick's Cathedral for a noontime mass. I admit, its been months since I've been to church. I keep meaning to go but just haven't made it there. Today I lucked out and they had Mass just as I was wondering through the neighborhood. 

St. Patrick's is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment