Friday, November 11, 2011

What's Next

One of the great things I did today was sign up for two Rock n Roll races. Today being 11/11/11, they discounted all their races so I quickly made plans and registered for my next marathon!

I'll be soaking up country music in Nashville during the Country Music Marathon on April 28th and taking in the sights during the Providence Half Marathon on August 19th. I desperately wanted to sign up for New Orleans but couldn't make it work. Oh well, at least I have two!

NYRR hasn't released their race calendar yet so I have been able to really plan but I do have 4 races I know I will be running. The Country Music Marathon, Rock n Roll Providence Half, Disney Wine and Dine, and the NYC Marathon!

I can't wait for 2012 but I think I should get back into the gym and start my next training cycle soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment