Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In A Funk

The first few days after the marathon I was feeling amazing. I jumped right back into my workouts and thought I would take my fitness to the next level. Then the end of the week came and my motivation went sailing on down the river. I want to work toward my goals and I want to work out but I just can't seem to get it back.

Have you ever hit that workout slump. Things have been crazier than normal at work but that's no excuse. I almost feel like I'd be more on top of everything if I got my morning workout in. I love that post workout feeling and there is nothing better than getting to the office and getting right to work with that out of the way.

Just get your butt to the gym! I'm sure that's what you're thinking and I've been thinking the same thing these past few day. I even go so far as to pack my gym bag but something is holding me back.

Before I lay out my next 30 day goal I need to have a 1 week goal. Operation: Back On Track starts tomorrow and by this time next week I will have hit the gym 4 times and have tracked my eating each day!

Send motivational thoughts my way

No comments:

Post a Comment