Friday, March 18, 2011

We Made It To Friday!

What an amazing day in nyc! The weather was a perfect 75 degrees and the sun was out. I was able to do some work outside this afternoon and squeeze in a quick 3 mile run when I got home. I ran in capris and a tshirt and felt amazing! I can't wait to run in short sleeves everyday. Only a few more week until it really starts to warm up for good in nyc.

My run was definitely long over due! Somehow I managed to take the entire week off and I haven't felt great about it. I got some big news earlier this week and have been spending so much time making plans that I hit the snooze on my alarm every morning. You can't win them all I guess.

While this unplanned week off is probably going to help me refocus when I get back into the gym, it is not making me feel confident about the nyc half this sunday. I have no goal in mind other than simply to finish. I had wanted to pr but just getting to the finish line downtown will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment